Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 129

So, I've put myself on some type of "Limited Activity" plan to deal with these Braxton Hicks contractions that won't settle down. Really putting off going to the doctor because I have a feeling the result will be full besrest and I don't think I'm mentally ready to hear that yet. So this is about the 3rd day I've just been taking it easy and trying to lay down (as much as the mom of an active 3 year old can)!

Today was my first full day at home with Bailey and we were really struggling with finding things to keep her occupied and me horizontal. (Thank you God for Mother's Day Out tomorrow!!!) So I decided to get out my huge tub of Barbies and Barbie clothes from when I was a little girl. Just to let you know, when I was younger, I was the Barbie QUEEN!!! So it melted my heart a little bit when Bailey's eyes lit up at the sight of her new treasures. She didn't seem to mind that my old Barbies only went to two places: the beach and big, fancy parties. And she actually seemed to like the 80s fashions with their big poofy sleeves and head to toe sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment