Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 173

Tummy Time

Last night, Bailey decided she wanted to rub my belly to "make it feel better," so I also encouraged her to talk to Baby Max while she was patting him. Her words were absolutely precious.

"Hi Baby Max. It's your big sister. Are you in there? This is Bailey. I love you!"

This was a much needed happy moment in an otherwise crappy day. I got a call from my OB's office yesterday morning informing me that my doctor was not going to be returning from medical leave...EVER. So, in the midst of all my medical problems and contractions which seem to be getting more frequent and more painful, I had to switch doctors. This was coupled with an unsoothable, screaming child who claimed she had a "hurty tooth" and was writhing on the floor for much of the evening. Woe is me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment