Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 195- i heart the iPhone

Another day, another doctor's appointment! Boy, are those people gonna miss me after I have this baby??? Today's instructions were to stay on (or maybe start since I haven't really been) bedrest to try and keep the contractions at bay. The real shocker of the day was the ultrasound and growth scan they did that revealed 3 things:

1- My child is terribly afraid to show his face (I have had about 5000 ultrasounds so far and he puts his little hands up in front of his face every single time!!!) Very frustrating, but I guess it'll be a nice surprise.

2- My child is NOT terribly afraid to show his boy parts (during the 5000 ultrasounds he always makes sure to remind us that he is ALL BOY!!!)

3- My child's new nickname is Lou Ferrigno. (If you don't know who this is, he's the guy who played the Incredible Hulk.) And my baby, who should be weighing in around 3-4 pounds right now, weighs around 5 pounds. Which means that if he stays in there and cooks long enough, we might have a 9 pounder!!! Lord, please let them be wrong!

Bye Bye newborn size diapers! You may be going back to Wal-Mart really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment