Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 329

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!! Whooo-hoo!!! I wish I had felt better (I think the surgery recovery plus cleaning my house for Thanksgiving plus the lack of sleep left me in a little less than tip-top Black Friday shape, but it was fun nonetheless!)


I have gone BF shopping with my friends Mindy and Elise for the past 3 years now and it has become a yearly tradition that we all look forward to. Yes, some may call us crazy for beginning our shopping escapades at 10PM at night, but we have a great time and get a lot accomplished!


Elise has mastered the art of getting the best BF deal (notice how she is researching items on her phone, iPad, and in paper ads all at the same time!!!) I can only hope to one day aspire to this level of shopping domination!



Taking a break to refuel at Strawns at about 2AM!

1 comment:

  1. I have been anxiously awaiting this post!!

    Let's not mention that Elise was driving also!

    I had a great time and am ready for next year! You & I will be in much better shape by then.

    ReplyDelete