Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 347- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Bailey and her precious best friend Chloe!


Today was Bailey's Christmas program at school and she was super excited! Max and I went to watch her and, of course, he woke up hungry from his nap RIGHT before Bailey's class came on to sing. Therefore, my pictures of the program didn't really turn out because I was trying to hold him and prevent a crying spell that would get us kicked out! Bailey did a great job though and came home full of the holy spirit. If only I had a video of her standing on the fireplace hearth in just her blouse and panties shouting, "Hear the good news of the glory, glory of God. It's the fifth day of Christmas. Alleluia!!! Glory, glory to God and Jesus. Amen. Alleluia!" It was hilarious! I think I have a little Tammy Faye on my hands!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment