Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 351- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The post many of you have been waiting for... pictures from our third annual Tacky Christmas Party!!! So sad that I didn't get pictures of everybody (I took some in the beginning and more folks arrived later so I didn't catch them. Okay, let's be honest- this was my first night away from the kids in a while and the daiquiri caught up with me!!!). We had tons of fun and everybody looked great (well okay, they looked pretty tacky, but that's what we were going for)! Since these parties are so popular these days, it's hard to find 80s sweaters unless you're willing to pay top dollar on eBay. So we had lots of homemade outfits this year (you know I'm a sucker for a glue gun!!!) Here's some highlights!


me and David (my homemade leg lamp costume won me the prize!!!)


David's sweatshirt said Official Mistletoe Tester on it so we made him a mistletoe Santa hat to go with it


Clint and Bridget


Wayne and Elise


me and E


Rebecca (in her homemade creation with battery-operated lights) and Jeromy



some of the gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment