Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 115

It's 7:45 AM, do you know where your Mommy is?


If you're Bailey, you are looking through the window at her: outside, wearing no shoes and pajamas, panicked look on her face, pleading for you to unlock the door and let her inside!

Why you ask? All because of this guy!



I was excited to show Bailey this big toad this morning and went outside first to check it out. Then the wind blew the door closed and I realized that ALL of our doors were locked and the spare key (which we usually have hidden outside) was INSIDE because we had used it yesterday. To top it off, my angel of a child stood inside with her arms crossed and refused to let me back in.

Luckily, I was on the phone with David while this was going on. Unluckily (if that's a word), he was in Marshall, Texas and was dying laughing the whole time!

Finally, after much pleading and bribing, she let me in! WOW- what a morning already!

No comments:

Post a Comment