Thursday, April 14, 2011

Room Redo- Day 104

SOOOOO wish I would have had my camera with me today. I even changed the lens and had it sitting by my purse and STILL forgot it. This was Teacher Appreciation Week at Bailey's school and the theme was 50s (which was great because we had lots of stuff to donate from B's b-day party). Today was a sock hop for the teachers and kids, and they were all decked out in their 50s duds- adorable! Bailey had a blast dancing, running around with her friends, and trying to hula hoop.


Back on track to my theme this week. I've been looking for a bigger play kitchen for Bailey's room and found this one that my friend Cassi was selling. I put a new coat of paint on it and voila- so cute I think!

1 comment:

  1. i will be glad when room redo week is over because your cute craftiness just makes me feel bad about myself! ha, ha!

    All your redo's are fabulous just like you!

    ReplyDelete