Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 142- Feeling Nostalgic



Feeling a little nostalgic lately. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones! I've been going through Bailey's baby clothes and getting out baby toys and other things for little Max's room. It has made me quite sad though to look through all those things that remind me that my growing girl isn't a baby anymore. So this week, I'll be comparing my BIG baby girl to memories of my LITTLE baby girl!


Here's Bailey at 5 months old in her new baby pool. This little fishie has always LOVED the water!



And here we are 3 years later, same pool! However, it seems we lost our swimsuit. (She was pretending to be a whale- I guess swimsuits really slow the whale down!)




Well, here's some proof she DID have one on at first. But the minute I turned my back, it was gone. Glad we live out in the "country" so no one had to witness my little streaker!


No comments:

Post a Comment