Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 261- One Month Old

This week, we're celebrating Max's one month birthday!!! My how time flies! So... this week I'll be posting some stats about Max.

Max LOVES his Big Sister. Bailey, on the other hand, changes her feelings about him by the hour. One minute she'll be playing Patty Cake with him and giving him kisses, and the next minute she'll tell me she wishes he could go live with Jesus (yes, my child actaully said that!!!). But, I can tell he really likes her and can't wait to watch them grow up together!



Today (since David was home to assist), I attempted to take some pics of the kiddos in their matching Big Sis/Little Bro shirts. (Don't kill me Liz- I totally plagiarized your pictures!). I've been putting off doing this and finally had to brave it since Max isn't able to fit into newborn stuff anymore (sniff, sniff)! Bailey actually did really well and didn't try to drop Max on the floor as I feared.


No comments:

Post a Comment