Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 167- A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of My Couch

Watch out! This might be excitement overload here! But actaully, my couch sees lots of excitement throughout the day. And today was a perfect day for this because we never left the house.

9:00AM- Izzie rolling around after her bath!



12:00 noon- My little streaker after taking off her wet swimsuit! Yes, yes, I wiped off the couch after she got down so you can all feel safe about sitting on it now!


5:30PM- Princess overload! Princess Bailey watching Sleeping Beauty, while looking through her Disney princess book, and playing with her Cinderella toy and Sleeping Beauty Barbie. I'm surprised she didn't ask to wear the Sleeping Beauty dress too!


9:00 PM- Mama and Max relaxing and watching So You Think You Can Dance (my favorite)!

No comments:

Post a Comment