Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 319- Thankful!

Today is surgery day (For those of you not in the loop, I had to have surgery to repair an umbilical hernia. I was scheduled to have it at the same time as my scheduled C-section with Max, but since he came at night on a weekend, I had to wait until another time!). Obviously, today I am thankful for doctors and nurses who have kept me alive the past year!!! It has definitely been a year, and now we have the medical bills to prove it!


Of course there were a few nerves about the surgery (actually a day away from both kids was a much needed break- even if it was under these circumstances!). But when I entered my surgery pre-op room today and saw this on the dry-erase board, I felt at peace. So today I am also thankful for people who are not shy about their faith and feel comfortable proclaiming that God truly is in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment