Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 320- Thankful!

Another bad iPhone image today, but hey, it's what I'm working with the day after surgery! Today (and every day) I am thankful for my dear husband who supports me in every way possible! He will be the first to admit that he's no Baby-Whisperer, but he has done great on Daddy Duty while I've been recovering!


I am also thankful for my wonderful family members who helped keep the kiddos so I could recuperate. My mom was super-sweet to keep Max for his first day away from Mommy (she's a saint!). And my step-mother and dad kept Bailey for two days, which was a relief since she goes ninety miles an hour! Even my grandparents, who are in their 80s, are coming Friday to spend the day with us and help. And thank you to my loving friends who called and sent messages checking on me! My cup runneth over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment