Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 324

Brother Man is 3 months old today!!!






I know I say this every month, but time has really flown by! Here's a few things he's been keeping busy with the past month:



  • Max celebrated his 1st Halloween as the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz


  • Max has started "talking" and loves to coo and make sounds for anyone who will listen


  • He started rolling over (tummy to back both ways)!!!


  • He is IN LOVE with his Teddy Bear and enjoys snuggling with it at naptime.


  • He loves to sit up. I bought him a Bumbo for Christmas, but am debating on giving it to him early because he wants to badly to sit up!


  • He also loves standing up. He's gonna be a early walker I'm pretty sure!


  • Much to my dismay, Max has begun teething- and I forgot how HORRIBLE that was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment