Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 322- Thankful!

Today I am thankful for the little things in life! Because sometimes it's the little things that make our world go round!!!


For example, I am thankful for my boppy!


Those of you who know me well know that my boppy is like another apendage on my body and travels everywhere with me. I physically CANNOT nurse a baby without it. So when my mom kept Max on Wednesday, she wanted me to bring her the boppy in case she wanted to prop him up on it. Unfortunately my husband forgot to bring it home and I had to go until FRIDAY without it!!! It was a crisis!!!


Oh, and I'm also thankful for maternity pants, because my stomach is swollen up to about a 5 month pregnant size right now and I can't fit into my pants once again!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL about your boppy. I've never met anyone who loves their boppy more than you! It's in really good condition...looks like it made it through the genetian violet unscathed :)

    ReplyDelete